for orders over 50€
in every order
Read the following carefully before using this website.
"We" in ZAKCRET SA are committed to protecting and respecting your Personal Data.
Different Privacy Policies exist for the employees and those applying for a job.
Who we are
ZAKCRET SA according to GDPR terms is the "Controller" of the processing of the personal data it collects. That is, we are responsible for deciding how to process (collect, keep, use and disclose) your personal data.
We are "ZAKCRET CLOTHING AND FOOTWEAR COMPANY S.A." briefly "ZAKCRET SA", a dynamically developing Greek chain store of footwear and sportswear items.
Our company’s information are:
18thklm Spata Avenue
Tel: +30 2182182479
Fax: +30 2106043506
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact our company’s data protection officer at email@example.com.
The information stored about you and How we get it
ZAKCRET SA collects personal data of the visitors/users of its website, only when they provide it voluntarily, while using our on line services. Personal Data is the data that can be used to identify or contact a person or any other information about this person. Personal Data collected on our website is the following: Name, Surname, Sex, email address, mobile phone number.
Why we use your Personal Data
Why we collect your data
Your personal data are collected so that we can provide you with our services, in an effort to enhance your experience as a customer. Without this data, ZAKCRET SA may not be able to continue, establish or maintain the facilities and services provided.
Data is also collected during the normal course of work, so that our relationship with our customers can be continued. For example, when our customers complete Contact Forms.
How your data can be used
Data of our customers may be used:
- To facilitate the everyday operation of the services and products we provide to our customers
- To learn how our customers respond to specific products
- To inform our customers about new products
- To satisfy the disclosure requirements of any law that binds ZAKCRET SA
- To satisfy any other relevant purposes of Informational and Promotional Marketing
How we process your Personal Data
ΗOur business has been built on the trust our customers have. In order to preserve the confidentiality of all the information you provide, we follow the following privacy principles:
- ΧWe use your personal information to provide you with better services and products.
- We collect only the information we consider relevant to your needs and that is required for our understanding of them.
- We will not disclose your personal information to any other organization or third party unless we have your consent or if this is required by law or court order or if we have previously informed you.
- From time to time we may need to disclose your information to government or judicial bodies or services or regulators, but we will do so only under the appropriate authority or decision of a public nature or a superior administrative or judicial authority.
- Our goal is to keep your data in our file up-to-date.
- We have taken strict security measures designed to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data to everyone, including unauthorized personnel.
- ZAKCRET SA, all our personnel and third parties with access to your data are required to strictly comply with the confidentiality obligations of our company.
- ZAKCRET SA εmay process part or all of the information sent by visitors / users for statistical purposes and to improve its services. The visitor / user can contact the site administrator in order to cross-check his/her personal file, correct it, change it or even delete it.
By maintaining our commitment to these principles, we at ZAKCRET SA ensure that we respect the trust you show us.
Legal basis for processing data
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), processing must be based on a legitimate basis, a real reason for collecting, storing, using and disclosing your personal information.
The basis on which we process your information may be one or more of the following:
- Fulfilling a contract that we may have with you (regarding the supply of products or services)
- Compliance of our company with a legal or regulatory duty etc.
- Your consent, such as when you choose to receive emails or newsletters from us
- Satisfying legitimate business interests of the company such as direct marketing, fraud prevention, network security and information technology systems, etc.
From time to time we may collect personal data of the visitors to our pages and of those who participate in competitions or product promotion (through internet or through telephone or at one of our stores) provided that they have given their consent when creating the account. Only data given to us voluntarily is collected. We may use this information to advise them on products, services, and other promotional material that we believe may be of interest to them. We may also invite visitors to this site to participate in market research and polls or other similar activities. For more information, please refer to the company's advertising and promotional policy.
If we ask you to provide additional personal information, we will explain to you precisely the purpose for which it is collected and we will ensure that it will be used only for this specific purpose.
Under 16 years of age
We do not want to collect personal information of children without the consent of their parents. If you are under the age of 16, please ask for the consent of your parents or guardian before giving any information.
To whom we disclose your Personal Data
Your Privacy is of interest to us.
In any case, all ZAKCRET SA e-shops do not disclose or publish your personal data and the confidential information you have given us without your explicit consent.
The data stored by ZAKCRET SA for customers will be kept confidential, but ZAKCRET SA may provide this data to the following parties under the confidentiality duty for the purposes set out in the previous paragraph:
- to any representative, contractor or service provider to third parties who provides administrative, telecommunication, computing or other record keeping services to ZAKCRET SA in connection with the operation of the business and on the condition that they comply with the relevant legislation
- to any other person under the obligation of confidentiality to ZAKCRET SA, who has undertaken to maintain the confidentiality of this data
- to any person to whom ZAKCRET SA is under an obligation to disclose information in accordance with the requirements of any legislation or court order that binds ZAKCRET SAis under an obligation to disclose information in accordance with the requirements of any legislation or court order that binds ZAKCRET SA or any of its online or physical stores
Transferring Personal Data to other countries
Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA). While some states have been characterized by the European Commission as having adequate legal protection for personal data, in other countries, steps should be taken to ensure adequate protection of the information, e.g. through the imposition of contractual obligations.
Retention - How long we keep your Data
We keep your personal data for as long as we need it and for the purpose we keep it in order to meet your needs or to comply with our legal obligations.
To determine how long your personal data is kept, we use the following criteria:
- When you buy products and services, we keep your personal data throughout the contractual relationship.
- When you participate in a promotional offer, we keep your personal information throughout the offer.
- When you contact us to ask us a question, we keep your personal data for all the time needed to process your request.
- When you create an account, we keep your personal information until you ask us to delete it or after a period of inactivity (without making any transactions with our trademark) defined in accordance with local regulations and guidelines.
- When you have given your consent to receive direct marketing notifications, we keep your personal information until you cancel your registration or request its deletion, or after a period of inactivity (without making any transactions with our trademark) defined in accordance with your local regulations and guidelines.
- • When cookies are installed on your computer, we keep your personal data for as long as it is needed to achieve its purposes (i.e throughout a shopping cart cookies session or cookies of identification period) as well as for a period of time defined in accordance with local regulations and guidelines.
We may keep some of your personal data to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations and also to be able to manage our rights (for example, to submit our claims before Court) or for statistical or historical purposes.
When we no longer need to use your personal data, we delete it from our systems and records or we make it anonymous so that you can no longer be identified.
Automated decision making
For the purposes of security of transactions through our sites / apps / devices against fraud and illegal ownership, we use third party solutions. The fraud detection method is based, for example, on simple comparisons, correlations, grouping, predictions and detection of off-site measurements by using software of intelligent agents, data-merging techniques and various data extraction techniques.
This fraud detection process can be completely automated or involve human intervention whenever a person makes the final decision. In any case, we take every reasonable precaution and protection measure to restrict access to your data.
As a result of automated fraud detection, (i) there may be a delay in processing your order / request while checking your transaction and (ii) your access may be limited or you may be denied a service if there is a risk of fraud .You are entitled to have access to the information on which we base our decision. See "Your Rights and Options" below.
Creating your Profile
When we send or display personalized notifications or content, we may use some techniques defined as "creating your profile" (i.e, any form of automated processing of personal data that is using that data to evaluate someone’s certain personal characteristics, to analyze or predict features related to personal preferences, interests, financial status, behavior, location, health, physical characteristics, credibility or movements of that person). This data is collected and analyzed to evaluate and predict your personal preferences and / or interests. Based on our analysis, we send or display notifications and / or content tailored to your interests / needs. In some cases, you have the right to refuse the use of your data to create your profile. See "Your Rights and Options" below
Accuracy of your Data and Responsibilities
It is important that the personal information we keep of you is accurate and up-to-date. For this reason, please let us know as soon as possible if some of your information changes or is wrong during our cooperation.
Your Rights and Options
Under the Regulation, you have the following rights under certain conditions:
- Right to be informed
You have the right to receive clear, transparent and understandable information about the way we use your personal data, as well as your rights. This is the reason why we provide the information listed in this Policy.
- Right to access your data
You have the right to access the personal data we keep about you (under certain restrictions). We may impose a reasonable charge that takes into account the administrative costs involved in providing this information. Obviously unreasonable, excessive or repeated requests may not be answered. To obtain this access, please contact us in the ways listed below.
- Right for your data to be corrected
You have the right to ask for your personal data to be corrected if it is incorrect or out of date and / or to fill in if it is not complete. For this correction, please contact us in the ways listed below. If you have an account, it may be easier to correct your data yourself through "My Account" section.
- Right for your data to be deleted
In some cases you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data. Please note that this is not an absolute right, as we may have legal or valid reasons to keep your personal data. If you wish your personal information to be deleted, please contact us in the ways listed below.
- Right to oppose to direct marketing, including profile creating
You can unsubscribe any time or refuse to receive instant marketing notifications. It's easier to do so by clicking on the 'Unsubscribe' link in any email or notification we send you. Otherwise, you can contact us using the contact details listed below.
- Right to revoke your consent to data processing at any time
You may revoke your consent to data processing when such processing is based on your consent. Revoking consent does not affect the legality of processing based on consent before it is revoked.
- Right to submit a complaint to a supervising authority
You have the right to contact your country's data protection authority and file a complaint about data protection practices. Do not hesitate to contact us in the ways listed below before submitting a complaint to data protection authority.
- Right to limit data processing
You have the right to request that we limit the processing of your data. This right means that your data processed by us is subject to restrictions and therefore we can store it but we can’t use it or process it further.
Links to other sites and Social Media
Social Media and user-generated content
Some of our websites and apps allow users to submit their own content. Remember that any content you submit to any of our own social networking platforms may be displayed to the public, so be careful when providing some personal data, e.g. financial information or address. We take no responsibility for any actions taken by others if you publish personal data on any of our social networking platforms and we recommend that you should not disclose such information.
Questions or Complaints
For any questions or concerns about the way we handle and use your personal data or if you wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact us by sending us a message to <firstname.lastname@example.org, by sending us a letter to: ZAKCRET SA, 18th klm Spata Avenue, Spata or by calling 2182184000.
You also have the right to submit any complaint at any time to the Data Protection Authority, the Greek Data Protection Supervisor.
Any future relevant regulation will be made known in this policy. In any case, ZAKCRET SA reserves the right to change the terms of protection of personal data in accordance with the relevant applicable legal framework.
Therefore, these privacy terms may be reviewed and updated at any time without notice. Users of the site are kindly requested to check these terms regularly for any changes, as the continued use of the site implies acceptance of any possible modifications.
These terms and conditions were last reviewed in January 2019.
Your visit to our site can be recorded for the analysis of the number of visitors on the page and for general use. Some of this information will be collected through "cookies". These are small files of information that are automatically saved by the site in the browser and on the computer's hard disk on the visitor's computer
We use the following cookies:
- Required cookies. These are the cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that allow you to connect to secure areas of our site, to use a shopping cart, or use e-payment
- Analysis / performance cookies. These allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and also to see how visitors move around our site when they use it. This helps us improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality Cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our site, so that we can customize our content for you and also so that you can return to your preferences - your previous settings (for example, choosing your language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you've visited, and the links you've followed. This information is used to make our site and the ads appearing on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Right to Disable Cookies
You have the right to disable cookies. Internet browser settings are usually programmed by default to accept cookies. However, you can easily customize them by changing the settings of your browser.
Many cookies are used to improve the usability / functionality of websites / applications. As a result, disabling cookies may not allow you to use certain parts of our sites / apps, as described in detail in the table about cookies.
If you wish to restrict or block all cookies installed by our sites / apps (which may not allow you to use certain parts of the site) or any other sites / apps, you can do so through the settings of your browser
ZAKCRET SA declares that the personal data contained in the application and the curriculum vitae of the candidates for employment is processed in accordance with the applicable national and Community legislation on the protection of personal data and are the absolutely necessary for the intended purpose. The purpose of the processing is solely to assess the knowledge and skills of candidates for the position for which they apply or another position within the company that they are considered to have the required skills.
ZAKCRET SA implements appropriate technical, material and organizational security measures to protect your personal data against accidental or illegal destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access and against all other forms of illegal processing. The same obligation is imposed on the third companies cooperating with it, which may have access to data only in the context of the processing and assessment of the submitted CV.
The data submitted is kept by ZAKCRET SA for a period of six (6) months and then deleted from the total of the bases. It is clarified that the deletion takes place after the end of the 6 months. The recipients are employees of ZAKCRET SA who are specifically responsible for this processing.
Any interested person who has submitted a CV, may exercise his or her rights under the applicable law ( i.e . their right to access their personal data, to correct, delete, to restrict processing, the right of portability, objection, etc.) by submitting a request to the company (email@example.com / 2182182479).